IBPS( Institute of Banking Personnel Selection ) has announced next common written exam (CWE) for PO/MT Posts (PO- III) in 21 participating banks. This is the third CWE for PO/MT Posts while second CWE was recently completed after allottment process for the same in Feb 2013.
To refresh the procedure, IBPS will conduct an Online exam (Tentatively in October 2013) for all the candidates, those qualifying it will be participating in common interviews in January 2014.
Afterwards, candidates will be allotted to participating banks on the basis of Merit Cum Preferences submitted by them.
|Post Date::July 9||Last Date ::July 22 – Aug 12||Category::Fresher||Type::Permanent|
Posts and Participating banks
The common test (CWE) is for recruitment of Probationary Officer or Management Trainee vacancies that arise in Following 21 public Sector banks.
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- UCO Bank
- United Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Indian Bank
- Dena bank
- Corporation Bank
- ECGC (Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India)
- IDBI Bank
As already known, State Bank of India & its 5 associate banks do not Participate in This process and they will conduct separate tests whenever required.
- Dates of Online Registration and payment of fees (Online)- July 22 – Aug 12 , 2013
- Offline Fee Payment -July 24 – Aug 17, 2013
- Download of Call letter for Examination – From Oct 7, 2013
- Common Written Exam (Online) – Oct 19, 20 & Oct 26,27, 2013
- Declaration of Online Test Result – Third/ fourth week of November 2013
- Conduct of Common Interviews – Third week of January 2014
- Allotment – in March 2014
|Probationary Officers (In 21 Banks)||21- 28||Degree in any Discipline with 60% marks|
* Age measured as on July 1, 2013 (Relaxation as per govt. Rules)
- Should be 20 – 28 Yrs of age as on July 1, 2013 (Relaxation of 5 Yrs for SC/ST, 3 Yrs for OBC. 10 Yrs for PWD).
- Should Have a degree in any discipline with Minimum 60% Marks from a recognized university. The degree should be completed as on July 1, 2013.
- Note – In Last time (PO – II), no Percentage criteria was mentioned but this time 60% in degree are required to apply for PO.
- Computer Literacy Certificate is Required (Not if studied Computers at Degree Level as a subject).
Online Test Pattern
The Online test will have 200 Objective questions for a total of 200 marks and 2 Hours Total time. The various components are as follows:
|S.No||Name of Test||No.of marks|
|4||General Awareness related to Banking Industry||40|
There will be Negative Marking for wrong answers which will be 1/4th of the total marks for the question. Total time for above paper will be 150 Minutes.
There will be No Descriptive Paper This time.
How To Apply
- The Fee is Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs. 600 for all others.
- Payment can be done in Online or Offline Mode. Both are as described Below.
- Online Payment -
- Go to Online Application Link on IBPS Site and fill your details and choose option of Payment as Online Mode. After submitting the details you’ll be directed to payment page.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated whose print out is to be taken for future use.
- Offline Payment
- Go to Online Application Link on IBPS Site and fill your details and choose option of Payment as Offline (CBS) Mode. After submitting the details a Registration Number and Password will be generated. A Payment challan will also be generated.
- From second wroking day after payment, pay the fee at any branch of any of Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India.
- After confirmation of payment, you’ll receive an Email/SMS regarding the confirmation of your application.
- After three days of payment, you’ll be able to print your application.
- Take a print of application form for future use.
- Official Notification
- Online Application (From July 22, 2013)
Timeline For “IBPS PO/MT CWE Phase – III”
|IBPS PO/MT CWE Phase – III||Application Dates||July 22 – Aug 12, 2013|
|IBPS PO/MT CWE Phase – III||Offline Payment of fees||July 24 – Aug 17, 2013|
|IBPS PO/MT CWE Phase – III||Call Latters for Online Exam||To be downloaded from Oct 07, 2013|
|IBPS PO/MT CWE Phase – III||Online Exam||To be held on Oct – 19/20/26/27, 2013|
|IBPS PO/MT CWE Phase – III||Declaration of Online Exam Results||To be published Third/ fourth week of November 2013|
|IBPS PO/MT CWE Phase – III||Conduct of Common Interviews||To be Held Third week of January 2014|
|IBPS PO/MT CWE Phase – III||Allottment||March 2014|